Thursday 6 January 2011

Sunburn

Alright! Back in the creative, metaphorical music-video-making saddle!



It took me several weeks to do this as I only have access to a decent gaming computer about 2 or 3 times a week. That includes faceposing and finding the appropriate addons (and getting to grips with Henrys Animation Tool, probably one of the best Garrys Mod machinima tools ever created). I've been wanting to do a Muse music video for a while as they're my favorite band ever (if you've seen my DeviantArt profile this will already be apparent). So I thought, what better way to get creating machinima again.

Also, yesterday I went on Amazon and am now eagerly awaiting the delivery of:
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Metro 2033
Fallout New Vegas
I got nostalgic over Christmas so bought a truckload of PS2 games as I'm getting tired of playing Double Agent, Hitman and Black over and over and over and over and over...

Godamnit Royal Mail, go faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment