Thursday 7 April 2011

Check this out!

So recently I discovered via the Silent Hill Community forum I recently signed up to a really great project called Silent Hill: Rebirth. It's a fangame currently being created by one JAGTxelUM. Now I'm sure you're thinking "Pffft! It'll never get off the ground". But looking at the screens and amount of support it's gotten (he/she's got someone composing a unique and awesome soundtrack!) and it's been in development since 2008. I recently started pitching in as a concept artist. Go check it out and I'm sure more creative support would be very appreciated, failing that, just drop a hi and some supportive words!

Rebirth forum


Silent Hill Community thread


On that note, I'm gonna get Silent Hill 4: The Room when I can. I'm sure many G + T comics shall arise as it did with 2 + 3 (next comic's gonna be from L4D2).

Oh, on that subject:


Notes:
Another real life event from my first playthrough of the game (yes, they were wearing olympic jumpsuits). If you do not understand, watch this video (skip to 3:20).

Header inspired by this.

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!

Stand and be amused!

And our last news item, I'm addicted to this tune:

No comments:

Post a Comment