Thursday 23 December 2010

Shout out

Just giving a shout out to my awsome amigo, Vinctia who I talk to regularly over MSN. She has a tumblr bog here: http://keepereldervinctia.tumblr.com/

Anyway, I'm currently tired and annoyed as I wrote a bloody long post earlier and blogspot goes "Here, have an error!" ffffffffffFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!

I'll try and write it up again later. I also finished the next episode of The Citizens Mind today, I was going to upload it but when it got to 97 percent I put in the video settings and when I saved them for some reason it just froze the upload process (my browser didn't misbehave or anything). I'm not really too fussed though, The Citizen 2's being released tomorrow! Yes, I get excited over as mod, please could you leave all comments concerning my no-lifeness at the door thank you.

Also, it's my sisters birthday tomorrow! *is proud*

No comments:

Post a Comment