Sunday 26 December 2010

Updates on the odd christmasables

Yes, generic holiday greetings n' whatnot!

We didn't have a big day with relatives this year (that's for Boxing Day), we just all lounged about at home with a couple relatives, ate constipous amounts and had a good laugh. The Doctor Who christmas special being my highlight of the evening! Thank god for the publically funded BBC!

As for gifts I got a crap-tonne of clothes (which are rather cool I do say), some art supplies and 115 quid with which I intend to get Fallout New Vegas, Metro 2033, Silent Hill 2 and 3, Mercinaries: Playground of Destruction and Flight of the Concords on DVD. If I go to Amazon, depending on what platform I choose (PC or PS2) I only spend around £55 (not counting my NUS discount). Good times!

Unfortunately I won't get to play The CItizen Part 2 untill Monday (dag nabit dougit!) and I won't get to order nedw gaming goodies untill after Wednesday. But I'm a patient person, untill then, I've got the next episode of The Citizens Mind to upload, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow to complete and the third chapter of Whiteguard to write so it's all good.

So, how was the merry mid-winter festival for you chaps and chapettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment